Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Manager (EPM) Recruitment 2018 – how to Apply Now
Tony Elumelu Foundation Recruitment 2018: Application is invited from suitable qualified person who wish to seek employment into Tony Elumelu foundation that the organization is seeking for a Entrepreneurship Programme manager. You can apply now by reading the message below in details.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Heirs Holding, an African investment firm. We are funded by an annual grant from Heirs Holdings and supported by the group’s investee companies. In turn, we provide support to the philanthropic activities of the Heirs Holding Group. They are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Entrepreneurship Programme Manager (EPM)
- The candidate will be responsible for strategic project management and implementation of the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme.
- The candidate if qualified will be actively involved in cultivating, managing and nurturing internal and external relationships that are critical to the delivery of the programme.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationship
- Design and implement systems for monitoring and evaluation of start-ups on the programme.
- Creation of project management controls and templates for finance, communications and programme related events.
- Streamline project execution with strategic vision and purpose of the foundation.
- Development of proposals
- Manage the team schedule for project delivery and execution
- Optimize programme resources to deliver on time and budgets
- Develop systems for tracking project execution online and offline
- You must have a working experience in similar working capacity
- Advance degree in project management, Business Administration or MBA
- Knowledge of using the web application and platforms
- Good knowledge of budget management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, Power Point.
- A strategic thinker and self start
- Result oriented
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent reputation for integrity and Judgement
- Proactive and Entrepreneurship mindset
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by clicking here below;
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017
N.B only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted