Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal – See Positions and How to Apply Here:
This post was created to enable those who are look for stanbic ibtc bank recruitment form 2018/2019, to help them with an upto date information on how to apply for various vacancies existing in stanbic ibtc bank.
Stanbic IBTC bank recruitment 2018/2019
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
From time to time access bank do recruit qualified personnel to fill various key positions in the bank.
Stanbic ibtc bank official recruitment portal
First we want you to know that the only place you can get stanbic ibtc bank recruitment form is http://careers.standardbank.com/standimg/Careers/SearchResult.html which is the official port of access bank of Nigeria. Here you can always search for current job openings
We want you to know that we dont recruit for stanbic ibtc bank, we are only trying to provide you with the necessary information that will be of invaluable assistance to you.
This article will be divided into 3 section that will centered on Nigeria stanbic ibtc bank Recruitment 2018/2019, application process, Requirements and how to apply
By reading this article from A-Z you will gain an in-depth knowledge about Nigeria stanbic ibtc bank recruitment exercise,available vacancies and how to apply for jobs opening.
Recruitmentform.com.ng is only trying to give relevant information about bank Recruitment and we are not affiliated to them neither do we help them to carry out recruitment exercise.
- Regional Administration Officer (Abuja)
- 2. Private Client Service Officer – SIPML (Port Harcourt, Rivers)
- 3. Private Client Service Officer – SIPML (Lagos)
- 4. Private Client Service Officer – SIPML (Abuja)
- 5. ATM Custodian (Kaduna)
- 6. ATM Custodian (Zaria)
- 7. Credit Evaluation Manager (Lagos)
- 8. Branch Manager – Onitsha Head Bridge (Anambra)
- 9. Branch Manager (Owerri, Imo)
- 10. Branch Manager (Mokola, Oyo)
- 11. Business Banker (Agodi Gate, Oyo)
- 12. Business Banker (Aleshinloye, Oyo)
Stanbic ibtc Bank Recruitment 2018 Requirements
If you are really interested in working with this bank then you must possess the following recruitment requirements :
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- The maximum age requirement for graduates is 24 years and 26 years for post graduates.
- Undergraduates should be in their final year in an acceptable university.
- Graduates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required.
How to Apply for stanbic ibtc bank Recruitment 2018.
Interested and qualified applicants should visit http://careers.standardbank.com/standimg/Careers/SearchResult.html/ and follow the guidelines and instruction on how to apply.
Multiple registration/application will automatically disqualify you.
If you want to find out more information about the Nigeria stanbic ibtc bank Recruitment latest update please use the comment box below but please don’t ever drop your phone number or email address publicly here.
Other interesting articles :
Nigerian police recruitment form
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.