Nigerian Immigration Job Recruitment 2018 : Do you still remember the Nigerian Immigration Service Job Recruitment done in May 2018 ? Did you apply and have not seen any updates, allay your fears now as the Nigerian Immigration Service has started sending invitations to all candidates selected for the online job applicant exercise to come for the physical examination and documents verification exercise.
- Kano, kaduna,
- JOS, benue,
Following the directive of the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and prisons service board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses.
The Nigerian Immigration Service has asked all shortlisted candidates to report to their respective state commands for exercise.
- You are require to come along with the following items;
- Print out this inviting sent to you either your phone as text message or email address
- Print out of application confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s form
- Recent Medical certificate of fitness obtained from a Government hospital
- Originals of your credentials
- A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white stocking.
- All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failures to do so will attract penalty.
DAYS FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
The days outline for the verification exercise has been mapped out by the Nigerian immigration service to enable all candidates meet up to the deadline. The date can be outline here below;
- Superintendent November 27th, 2017
- Inspector November 28th, 2018
- Assistant November 29th, 2017
For more information please visit the immigration website below;