Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exam 2017/2018 [Shortlisted] How to check list how to check
Check Nigeria Immigration list of shortlisted candidates 2017/2018 here.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced the screening exercise dates and centres for 2017/2018 recruitment examination.
The Nigerian Immigration recruitment Physical Examination and Document Verification Exercise for shortlisted candidates is scheduled to hold on Monday, 27th (Superintendent); Tuesday, 28th (Inspector) and Wednesday, 29th (Assistant), November 2017.
The exercise will hold at all the NIS state command headquarters nationwide starting from 9.00am.
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017:
- Candidates who applied for this year’s recruitment exercise are to check their email addresses for the screening information and invitation.
- Candidates are also to visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal on www.nisrecruitment.org.ng for the more details.
- They are advised to bring the following to the Nigeria Immigration Service Screening Centre;
- Print out of the screening Invitation Letter;
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form;
- Recent Medical Certificate fo Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;
- Origials of your Credentials;
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest with White Stockings..
- All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.
At this stage, applicants will undergo physical examination to check the height, presence of any physical disabilities and general state of health of applicants to ensure that they are fit to carry out their duties when employed.
Documents of applicants will also be reviewed during the examination after which successful candidates will be contacted online informing them of their acceptance into the service.
It will be recalled that the applications for recruitment into the NIS ended on Monday, 3rd July, 2017.
Watch the video below of the Nigeria Immigration Service information on lat year’s re-screening of recruits.