FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 – See Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Form Here – www.faan.gov.ng:
This article is centered on FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019. If you really want to know how the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria do carry out their online recruitment exercise then this post is for you.
By reading this article from A-Z you will gain an in-depth knowledge about FAAN recruitment exercise,available vacancies and how to apply for jobs opening.
FAAN Recruitment form 2018/2019
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
While applying for any job placement here, please always remember that we will never demand money from you.
I want you to also know that we don’t carry out any recruitment exercise on behalf of the federal airport authority agency,we are only helping you with the right information that will be of immense help to you.
Possible Available positions in FAAN :
It is mandatory for all government agencies to advertise existing job vacancies to the general public as this will not only supply qualified job seekers to fill such vacant position but will also promote integrity and transparency in the recruitment of personnel into the the agency.
From time to time FAAN do advertise available job vacancies that exist in several departments of the agency.
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
FAAN Recruitment 2018 requirements – See All the requirements Here
FAAN Recruitment requirements varies and it depends largely on the nature of the job. Some job vacancies demands 15+ years of experience
- Applicants must obtained B.Sc./HND from a recognized institution.
- Masters Degree is an advantage
- Competence in the use of other statistical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- NYSC discharged certificate is a must.
- Applicants should not be above 40 years of age.
How to Apply For FAAN recruitment :
Please note that all application are done %100 online as you don’t need to submit your hard or soft copy of your CV to anyone.
Multiple registration/application will automatically disqualify you.
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal @ www.faan.gov.ng
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
We want you to know that currently FAAN is not recruiting at the moment, although there has been speculation online about an ongoing recruitment exercise, FAAN has urge the general public to disregard any recruitment advert you come across online.
Other interesting articles :
Nigerian police recruitment form
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.