EFCC Recruitment form 2018 – how to apply on EFCC Portal
A lot of Nigerians get scared when they hear the word EFCC while others get confused and think that the men of the anti graft agency in Nigeria are drawn directly from the Nigerian police force; there is a lot of confusion and all is not yet clear to millions of Nigerian job seekers as to how the recruitment process is carried out.
Which ever view you have about the EFCC this post will enlighten you the more and will serve as a spring board to securing a job opportunity with this agency.
EFCC recruitment 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering.
Year in year out the financial crime commission carry out recruitment exercise with a view to employing credible hands to fill in vacant positions.. So what are you waiting for?
EFCC Recruitment requirements 2018/2019
Believe me once you can meet all the recruitment requirements and can pass the assessment test you can easily secure a job with the economic and financial crime commission (EFCC), always note that the EFCC offers equal opportunities to eligible Nigerians who want to be part of the commission so there is no big deal as to securing a job with Efcc.
Now lets look at EFCC recruitment criteria below :
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must present a birth certificate, Local government certificate to back up such claim
- Applicants possess a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- Applicants should be free from any criminal records
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old .
- computer literate will be an added advantage .
- Applicants must have gotten all relevant certifications this exclude statement of results
- Applicants must be physically fit
How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2018 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission portal.
- After the submission of an application, an applicant will receive an acknowledgment containing the status of the application and a reference number.
How to Apply
To be sure if any job position is open and not to fall to online scammers please visit the official page of EFCC here once the page opens up please read all the info , availability of vacancies is displayed at the third paragraph with vacancies as the subheadings.
Note that an intensive background investigation will be carried out on successful applicants, you have nothing to fear about on this, it’s necessary to carry out this investigation so that those with agenda not inline with the commission will not be considered for employment.
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.