Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
Have you ever wanted to work with Chevron Nigeria Limited? Then this post will give you an A-Z guide on how to go about their recruitment process and how to scale through careers.chevron.com/find-a-job/nigeria which is the recruitment page of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
Working with Chevron Nigeria Limited comes with a lot of benefits apart from the hefty salaries there is unending benefits attached to their full time permanent staff, this is why most Nigerians prefer to work with Chevron rather than working in a federal government ministry.
Even there is a widely held view that if given the opportunity most civil servants will quit their jobs in the ministry to work with Chevron.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries conducting business worldwide including Nigeria.One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries.
Now the main question in your mind right now might be “which process should i take towards securing an employment opportunity with Chevron? don’t worry we will be discussing about that below however let us first of all talk about Chevron recruitment requirements.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements 2018
To be eligible to participate in Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment exercise there are certain criteria one must meet. please note that each criteria depends largely on the nature of the job, description , the department etc however we are going to discuss on the general recruitment requirement.
- Applicants must possess A Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicant Must not be more than 30 years old
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Has Chevron started recruiting for 2018/2019 ?
To be certain if Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment is on you are advised to visit their recruitment portal at http://careers.chevron.com/find-a-job/nigeria once the page opens take your time to read everything written on the page, most importantly don’t fail to click on the search for job then search for jobs either based on the keywords or by location.
Please don’t ever pay money to anyone or website online claiming to be an agent of Chevron Nigeria Limited for exchange of job.
How to Apply
Please note that all application is online, interested candidates
- should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
- If possible the letter from your institution should state
- – Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- – expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
Please note that you will receive a confirmation mail that will contain a reference number when you click on submit application.
Note also that we will never demand for money from you on any job that is Bern advertise on recruitmentform.com.ng.
If this post is helpful to you please share with your friends or if you have any question to ask please feel free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below.
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here