Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 2021 [Form Portal and How To Apply]
How to apply the Nigerian Army Recruitment is what we shall discuss in this article you are reading. We will make sure that you are thoroughly drilled on how to apply for Nigeria Army recruitment without much stress and ado. So sit back and digest the article by reading to the end.
In this article, we will make sure that you get all the information you need on how to successfully apply for the army recruitment. In this article, you are going to see important information such as how to apply for the Nigeria Army recruitment, The Nigeria Army Recruitment Process, The Recruitment Requirements and other Necessary information to help make you recruitment process successful. So sit back and continue reading to the end.
Importance Information on The Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 79rri,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirement,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Short Service,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment News,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Requirements,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date,
About The Nigerian Army
Let’s get to dig out some information about the Nigeria Army that you need to know before going to the recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Army is the Largest component of the Nigerian Arm Forces an there are solely responsible for the land warfare operations. The Nigerian Army is governed by the Nigerian Army council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the dreaded terrorist group boko Haram insurgency.
1900, the original force of the Royal west African Frontier Force was (RWAFF) in Nigeria were formed. During the Second World War, British-trained Nigerian troops saw action with the 1st (West Africa) Infantry Brigade, the 81st and the 82nd (West Africa) Divisions which fought in the East African Campaign (World War II) and in the Far East.
In Nigeria, from a force of 18, 000 in infantry battalions and supporting units, strength rose to around 126, 00 in three divisions by the end of the Nigerian Civil war in 1970. The task of the Federal Nigerian army did not fundamentally change in terms of doctrine; it’s tasks remain to close with and defeat an organized enemy.
The influence of individual personalities remains greater in the armies in developing states, as the institutional framework tends to be weaker. Some of the key personalities involved in Nigeria included the then-Colonel Olusegun Obasanjo. Obasanjo is particularly important due to his effort to organized the army, 3, division during the civil war to improve its logistics ad administration. His reorganization strategy which he instituted made it possible for the Nigeria civil war to be ended.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Before proceeding To Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment, here are some vital Requirements that you will need.
- The first Requirements entail you to must be a Nigerian By Birth.
- The applicant must make sure that he or she possesses the needed qualifications and certificates.
- The applicant must be a citizen of utmost good character and must not have been convicted before of any criminal offence. Applicant must also not be a member of any secret society, cult group or drug addict.
- The applicant must not have been involved in any financial embarrassing situation before.
- The Applicant Should be between the age of 18 an 30 years
- The Applicant height must not be less than 1.65cm for males and 1.60 for females
- Any certificate or qualification which was not presented during the recruitment shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicant must make sure to present certificate o medical fitness from a recognized government hospital
Nigerian Army Recruitment Required Document
- Photocopies of your age declaration Affidavit or birth certificate
- Photos of your academic and professional certificates (including SSCE/NECO/GCE)
- A letter of identification signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form (this will be printed from the Nigerian Army’s online application portal)
How To Apply For The Nigeria Army Recruitment 2020
To Join the Nigerian Army as a non trademan or woman, you will need at least 3 credits which must include English Language in not more than two sitting (in WASSCE/NECO/GCE).
- The application is done online; Follow the procedures below to apply.
- Purchase a scratch card from the nearest branch of Unity or Union Bank
- Make sure to validate your scratch card serial number and PIN
- Visit the Nigerian Army’s online recruitment (narecruitment.org portal)
- Make sure to choose your desired username and enter a password
- Then log in with your usermane and password
- Fill the required information and submit your application and final make sure you print a copy of the application confirmation page.
How To Get Nigeria Police Recruitment Updates
You do not have to wait for all eternity before you could get the latest updates on the Nigerian Army Recruitment. Here at this site, we are dedicated to giving you the best that you need and you will definitely get it. So what do you do?
Make sure that you subscribe to all our channels and also make sure that you like our page. Then share this post on the Nigerian Army Recruitment on all the platforms that you can. This is a very important thing. Also make sure that you leave a comment below to make sure that you get us informed on how to better serve you. Do not hesitate to do these things.
Did you enjoy this article on the Nigerian Army Recruitment? Please do visit this site often to stay informed on the Latest Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria.
Related Recruitments You Should Apply For Too.
Nigeria Police Force
Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps
Department of Security Services
National Intelligence Agency
Defence Intelligence Agency
National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency
Nigerian Custom Service