EFCC Recruitment Form and Application Portal 2020
EFCC-this is a very dreaded word amongst fraudsters in Nigeria. The EFCC stands for the Economic and financial crime Commission. If you want to be recruited by this agency, please follow the instructions in this write-up. We have covered all the necessary details that you will ever need to know concerning the EFCC.
Following the numerous mails that we have been receiving concerning the EFCC Recruitment on the recruitment date, portal and how to obtain the form, we have come out with a very clear article that will guide you thoroughly on the application process of the EFCC. Continue reading to get the complete details.
But before we proceed, we will love to let you some key information on the agency. See a brief detail on the History of EFC below. Happy reading.
A brief History of EFCC
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partly in response to pressure from the Money Laundering Financial Action Task Force (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 non-cooperative countries in the international arena.
In September 2006, the EFCC had 31 of Nigeria’s 36 state governors under investigation for corruption. Following thorough inquiries by the EFCC and other agencies, the Nigerian Federal Government cleared the Vaswani brothers of all wrongdoing and welcomed them back to the country in December 2007. Leading Nigerian daily “This Day” and other major newspapers published the details of their FG-issued clearance quotation message. In April 2008, the EFCC launched an investigation into former Nigerian President Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello’s very powerful daughter for collecting N10 million ($100,000), stolen from the Health Ministry.
Requirements For EFCC Recruitment
- Applicants are expected to have a B.Sc. and B.A. And B.Pharm and HND with at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit in any related course in Engineering and Management or Social Sciences.
- Applicants should have finished their NYSC with an exclusion certificate or credential.
- They should not be over the age of thirty.
- Must be literate in the machine.
How To Apply For 2020 EFCC Recruitment
- Applicants must fill in and submit applications electronically through the software portal of the Department of Petroleum Resources.
- Several applications submitted by an applicant will be disqualified for more than one place.
- You should sign your account on the website of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to apply.
How To Stay Updated With More Information.
If you want to be the first to get updates, kindly make sure you subscribe to our email notifications, like our Facebook page, subscribe to our desktop notifications and subscribe to our FB messenger bot. If you can do these, I can guarantee you that you will be the first to get alerts on EFCC recruitment from us.