Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for NPS Jobs
Do you want to work with the The Nigerian prison service, A government agency which operates Prisons? If yes then join me as i will be giving you all the details you need that will enable you get enlisted with minimum effort.
In this article i will show you how to apply for http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ online, the Nigerian prison Recruitment requirements, how to get the recruitment form, Recruitment closing date and more.
- 1 Nigerian prison service recruitment 2018/2019
- 1.1 Is Nigerian prison service recruiting?
- 1.2 Can married women apply for the Nigeria Prison service recruitment?
- 1.3 General requirements requirement
- 1.4 The official recruitment portal of the Nigerian prison service
- 1.5 The Nigeria Prison official website not opening what should i do?
- 1.6 More about the Nigeria Prison service recruitment
- 1.7 Related recruitment program:
Nigerian prison service recruitment 2018/2019
the Nigerian prison service is a government agency whose responsibility is to take into lawful custody all those certified to be so kept by courts of competent jurisdiction and also to produce suspects in courts as and when due.
Is Nigerian prison service recruiting?
At the time of writing this article the Nigerian prison service recruitment form is out. We are aware that scammers are now spreading force rumors with the sole aim of defrauding Nigerians,Please beware.
Can married women apply for the Nigeria Prison service recruitment?
Most Nigerians are of the opinion that job openings in the Nigeria Prison service is only open for the male and limited to just single ladies. Honestly most married ladies who are with kids and some who are expectant mothers who fall within the age bracket of 18-35 desperately want to join the Nigeria Prison service but the don’t know the right step to take. Click here to read how a married woman or mother with kids cam apply for the Nigeria Prison service recruitment
General requirements requirement
- (a) must Be a Nigerian as defined in the Const itution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- (b) must Be male or female between the ages of 18 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.
- (c) Be medically and physically fit.
- (d) Measure not less than 1.7m (for male) and 1.64m (for female) in height.
- (e) Must not have been convicted by any court of law.
- (f) Possess a minimum of first degree
- (i) Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- (j) Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
The official recruitment portal of the Nigerian prison service
The official recruitment portal of the Nigerian prison service is http://www.prisons.gov.ng/,
The Nigeria Prison official website not opening what should i do?
Probably you might have quickly try to open the Nigerian prison service recruitment portal only for you to see a blank page staring at you. Please note that at times mostly during when the application process is still on the Nigeria Prison service official website can be overwhelm which might even eventually shutdown temporary. When you notice anything like this please don’t panic See When recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit will be Back online
More about the Nigeria Prison service recruitment
Should in case the information put down here is not sufficient for you and you need to read more about the Nigeria Prison service recruitment click here
Note : please note that upon success registration you will receive a unique reference number.
Multiple registration automatically disqualify any application that is found in such act.
Application is free of charge, do not pay anyone money should in case anyone demand money from you please contact the admin with any of our social handles listed below.
If this information is helpful to you please share with friends and drop your comment in the comment box
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.
We respect your views and opinion, if you feel that your copyright is violated or infringed on please contact the admin for urgent removal