Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 – www.customs.gov.ng
Are you tired of your current job or unemployed at the moment and you need a well secured government job like the Nigerian customs service? Then this article is for you. This post will help you know when the Nigerian customs is recruiting.
Every one has been anticipating to work with the Nigerian customs service, even report has it that scammers are now sending out fake employment messages to unsuspecting Nigerians with the sole aim of defrauding them. Please do not fall for their tricks.
In this post i will center more on recruitment, Recruitment requirements and how to apply for various positions in the Nigerian customs service.
- 1 The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- 1.1 Structure of Nigerian customs service:
- 1.2 Possible position in the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- 1.3 Is the Nigerian customs Recruitment Form out for 2018/2019
- 1.4 Nigerian customs recruitment Requirements
- 1.5 Will there be any recruitment in the Nigeria Customs Service again?
- 1.6 Related recruitment program:
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
The Nigerian customs is a government-owned enterprise that has the responsibility of custom revenue collection. The Nigerian customs is directly under the Nigerian ministry of finance
Structure of Nigerian customs service:
The Nigeria Customs Service is divided into five several departments and this department are supervise by a deputy comptroller generals who is under the comptroller general.
This department are as follows:
- Corporate Support Services;
- Tariff & Trade;
- Enforcement, Investigation, and Inspection;
- Modernization, Research and Economic Relations;
- Excise, Industrial Incentives and Free Trade Zone;
- Human Resource Development
Possible position in the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- INSPECTOR CADRE
- ASSISTANT CADRE Post
Is the Nigerian customs Recruitment Form out for 2018/2019
Currently there is no recruitment exercise ongoing right now, if you visit the official portal of the Nigerian customs service you will see that no recruitment is ongoing.
the last time the Nigerian customs carried a Recruitment exercise was around 2016 and a lot of Nigerians seized that opportunity to apply and get enlisted.
Nigerian customs recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-35 years of age.
- Male applicant should be 1.68, and female 1.65 meters
- Applicant should possess SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, HND, ND, BSc. From any reputable institution in Nigeria.
- NYSC discharged certificate will be required but subjected to certain positions.
Will there be any recruitment in the Nigeria Customs Service again?
Yes as a matter of fact the Nigerian customs do carry out recruitment exercise from eligible Nigerians who has shown the interest to work with the agency. What you have to do is to follow our Facebook page here and also keep visiting this page for update
How to Apply
To know if the Nigerian customs is recruiting at the moment and to avoid falling into the hands of online criminals please visit www.customs.gov.ng, if any position is open for immediate employment it will be displayed there or rather still keep visiting this page for update.
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.