Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – www.frsc.gov.ng portal-application guide
The road safety commission is the only government organization whose objective is to make policy that will enhance road safety and to ensure proper compliance on all rules and regulations outlined by the Federal government of Nigeria on Nigerian roads.
The Nigerian road safety is the only government organization whose mission is geared toward reducing road accidents by 50% in 2020. A lot of Nigerians who are dreaming of getting enlisted into the Nigerian road safety commission have been asking if the body is actually carrying out any recruitment Excercise for 2018/2019 Recruitment edition .
- 1 Has the Nigerian road safety recruitment 2018/2019 started ?
- 2 When will the Nigerian road safety start the 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise?
- 3 What are the Nigerian Road safety recruitment Requirements 2018/2019 ?
- 4 How to Apply for Nigeria Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019
- 5 Related recruitment program:
Has the Nigerian road safety recruitment 2018/2019 started ?
We want to state it clearly that at the time of writing this post the Nigerian road safety Commission is not currently carrying out any recruitment Excercise, we want you to disregard any site you come across that says otherwise.
When will the Nigerian road safety start the 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise?
As we have started above currently there is no recruitment ongoing, Meanwhile we will inform you all when the Nigerian road safety commission commence recruitment for the 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise.
What are the Nigerian Road safety recruitment Requirements 2018/2019 ?
If you have the ambition to play a lead role in the maintenance of law and order on the Nigerian high way
It’s important we let you know the requirements to meet before you can get enlisted into the Nigerian road safety.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen
- Male applicant should not be less than 1.67 meters, while female applicant 1.64
- Applicants must be free from all forms of deformity such as bow legs, flat feet, deformed eyes sight , hands or legs and speach impediment.
- All applicants must pass all forms of medical Exercise that will be conducted at the requirements venue.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records.
- Candidates must be free from debt
- Female applicant should not be pregnant
a. Candidates should possess not less than 5 credit in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in less than 2 settings
B. National diploma (HND), National Certificate of Education will be am added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigeria Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019
If you possess the above requirement you are free to follow the process listed below
- Ensure you Have a functional email address and telephone
- Log into the Nigeria road safety recruitment portal website www.frsc.gov.ng and fill out the application form.
- Multiple registration automatically disqualify you
Please note that at the time of writing this post the Nigerian road safety commission has not started recruiting