ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 for Graduate and Non-graduate (49 position)
In this article we are going to discuss on various vacancies that comes up in ECOWAS and how their recruitment process are, how to apply for various vacancies in the commission @ comm.careers.ecowas.int and www.ecowas.int/current-careers/
ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) aim to attract the best talents to help the organization carry out mandate, their recruitment process is carried out in a fair and transparent manner void of discrimination.
Currently ECOWAS operate in 15 members country all located in West Africa and often the organization carry out recruitment to fill vacant positions in this country.
ECOWAS application process 2018/2019
If you really want with ECOWAS and you want to know the recent position available what you have to do is to log on to www.ecowas.int/current-careers/ once it opens
- Once it opens you will see list of countries ECOWAS wants to carry out recruitment in just click on the links
- A list of Current available positions that ECOWAS are still accepting application for will appear, just click on any you want to apply for.
- Please note that you must download the application form fore each vacancies you want to apply for, only apply for Vacancies that suit your qualifications.
Note: once you submit your application , evaluation of application follows next, at the end of the evaluation shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail for an interview. If you scale through the interview which is normally an aptitude test you will be offered an appointment.
Before applying for any job make sure you go through the job requirements.
- All Applicants must be a graduate from a recognized institution
- All applicants must not be above 35 years of age .
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Applicants must be a computer literate
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019
Like we have said only apply for those position that you are qualified to apply for
- While submitting your application don’t fail to submit the following :
A signed letter of application/motivation addressed to the EYSDC Director;
A detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting specific skills and experiences of the candidate;
Certified copies of certificates, diplomas and work certificates;
A criminal/police record of less than 6 months.
Please note that we will never ask you to pay any money, please any recruiter that demands money from you might be a scam…. Shine your eyes
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
ecowas recruitment 2018/2019,
ecowas recruitment 2018 portal,
ecowas recruitment 2018/2019 for, graduate and non-graduate,
ecowas recruitment process,
ecowas jobs (49 positions),
ecowas recruitment application form,
ecowas website for recruitment,
ecowas recruitment 2018 portal