Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019 and steps to Apply for Vacancies Online
Watching the channels television every day and see how well dressed their employees are, this will make the average Nigeria want to be part of this media organization, no doubt channels television is one of the top media outlets in Nigeria whose employees enjoy hundreds of benefits and are well paid.
Are you aspiring to become a full staff of channels television? Then this article is for you. this post will not only guide you on how to apply for jobs on channels television but will list various job openings and how to easily become a full time staff.
- 1 Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019
Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019
Channels Television is one of Nigerians top rated television founded in 1992 a year before the Nigerian government deregulated the broadcast media;channels TV strive to provide trusted Nigeria and African news with Comprehensive and up-to- date news coverage, from time to time channels TV recruit well talented Nigerians who has the zeal and what it takes to work in a media organization.
Some of the questions we have received from our readers are :
- When is Channels Television Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for Channels Television Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has Channels Television Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Channels Television Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Channels Television Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Channels Television 2018 Recruitment Deadline
So we are going to answer the above questions carefully
When is Channels Television Recruiting for 2018/2019?
From year to year Channels Television do advertise vacancies in various department that they need to fill with well qualified Nigerians who has what it takes to work in a reputable media company , now back to the questions that is burning in your mind now , when is Channels Television Recruiting but before i answer this question i will like us to discuss about the general requirements and guidelines.
Channels Television Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
It’s important we let you know the general requirements and guidelines you need to possess before working in channels television and they are listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Applicant must have the ability to work independently and with nominal instruction
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required and a must
- Applicants must have an excellent understanding of mass media
- Applicants must must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Vacancies in Channels Television 2018/2019?
Channels Television Official Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 ?
Channels Television has only one recruitment portal which is located here.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who possess the above skills and academic qualifications should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
Note: Multiple applications automatically disqualify you.
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please fill free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the channels listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.
We respect your views and opinion, if you feel that your copyright is violated or infringed on please contact the admin for urgent removal